Sunday, May 15, 2016

Candy Nails | Kiko Milano Limited Edition

































Hello!
Nails aren't and have never really been my thing, although I always like to have them painted, I just never was that kind of girl to have them done, so I appreciate those nail polishes that have an easy application and last long because I'm lazy and honestly who has time to be constantly changing up the colour as soon as the old one starts to chip?
So I've never really payed attention to nail products, but the Kiko nail varnishes have always caught my eyes since I heard so many great things about them. The other day while I was searching through the store looking for the new collections, I came across the Candy Nails collection and decided to pick some colours up to try them. I went with Frozen Smoothies in Fair Persimmon and Candy Canes in Fun Guarana because with Spring and Summer coming along they seemed more appropriate, as well as a strengthening base coat since my nails break easily. I first applied the base and then went on with Frozen Smoothies and the colour went on so opaque for such a light colour! I didn't even need to apply a second coat which I really loved. After it dried down (which was fairly quick!) I applied Candy Canes which is a clear polish with little white, orange and pink particles. This looked so amazing on top of the peach colour, but I bet it looks lovely as well on it's own for a simple but fun look.
These were all 4,90 euros and I'm thinking of getting a ton of other colours because they have such a huge variety and I must say I'm so in love!




















 ● Inês ●

1 comment: