Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Relaxing/Calm Songs

Hello!


Inspired by Aida, I decided to also make a list of my go-to songs when I need to relax or at least calm down a bit. When things start to get a bit too much. I enjoy listening to either really soppy songs, or sad ones I can relate, but they're all very very soothing. I like to listen to these ones after making my homework, or before going to bed. I find all of them so so beautiful, and I really advise you to go check any of these that caught your eye really quickly cause I'm sure it'll be worth it!







From left to right:
  • Ben Howard / I Forget Where We Were
  • Willie Nelson / Someone To Watch Over Me
  • Edith Piaf / La Vie En Rose
  • Daughter / Youth
  • Karen O & Ezra Koenig / The Moon Song
  • Alessia Cara / Here
  • The Neighbourhood / Sweater Weather
  • Mac Demarco / Only You
  • Low / What Part Of Me



I really need more calm songs to add to my lists, so if you have some, please do share!



● Inês ●

No comments:

Post a Comment