Saturday, October 24, 2015

An Ode To Tea



Hello!
Now that fall is very much officially here (my very warm sweater confirms it!) it's time to bring out the big, sweet guns: tea. I am addicted, I admit, I may have a big big problem. Tea is one of the best things to ever happen to me, but I've only really started to enjoying it maybe one year ago, which is crazy! 



These have been some of the ones I've been enjoying the most this past month (and yes, those are a lot to have at the same time, I'm aware)!

  • Verbena Infusion by Tetley
  • Honey Lemon Green Tea by Tetley
  • Mango Green Tea by Tetley (Delicate Colection)
  • Herbal Infusion of Melissa and Honey, by Lipton

I have to admit, the last 2 are the ones I've been drinking the most of, and the mango one is absolutely lovely, and leaves a very fruity scent in the air, and it kind of reminds me of summer, even though tea and summer aren't thaaaat compatible, oops! I've also noticed that I've been buying more tea from Tetley then ever, since I usually go for the Lipton ones. What are some of your favourite teas? Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate over tea as a fall/winter beverage?

● Inês ●





3 comments:

  1. Não sou uma grande apreciadora de chá por isso sim, prefiro um bom café ou um chocolate quente para me aquecer os dias!

    Marli, do My Own Anatomy ✵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate quente ou uma meia de leite são também opções deliciosas para os dias frios!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete