Monday, October 12, 2015

Kiko Milano Makeup Haul

Hey! I don't think I've ever mentioned this here, but... I've got a thing for makeup. Like, I can crush hard on a lipstick, I can daydream about an eye shadow palette, I'm literally the worst. All throughout my girlhood I've tried to stir away from it like I did from feminine things, because I thought they were stupid, meaningless and a weakness. And I just wanna slap little old me straight across the face for being so dumb and judgmental! Makeup has got to be one of my favourite things ever at the moment, and I must say I've missed on a lot. It's not all that I am, but a big part of me, since it allows me to express myself. One of the most affordable, yet of great quality products I love to fawn over, are the ones over at Kiko Milano. I've been saving for a couple of months to do something crazy, like, you know, just randomly buy a shit ton of makeup, and since fall has arrived, why not now?




From left to right: Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in Cherry Red, Precision Lip Pencil in 312 Plum, Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation in 100N, Eye Base Primer, Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter in 101 rose, and Precision Eyeliner. 
                          




Can ya'll just give me a second to gush about these colours?! Like, honestly, what kind of fall/vampy vibes?? Also the packaging is just gorgeous.
I've made a few swatches with all of the products and I'm afraid I've chosen my foundation just one shade above mine so I'll have to mix it with a lighter one, but I'm so so pleased with all of these acquisitions! The mat lipstick is so smooth and doesn't dry my lips like some mat ones do, which is a great plus. Just one swipe of this lovely colour will do the business! The other products I've yet to try them but I'm very much looking forward to it! 


● Inês ●

No comments:

Post a Comment